is a vehicle for freedom— from fear, from oppression, from violence.
who we are
We believe: Art is sustenance, but a full belly is the baseline. No living creature is undeserving of compassion. Peace begins with inner harmony and connection to the environment.
Peaceable thoughts and actions have immense & immediate power to change hearts. With a quiver of angels’ arrows, the Magnolia Pearl Peace Foundation is equipped and taking aim.
This life work requires bravery and support.
We can’t do it alone.
what we do
25% of ALL Magnolia Pearl Trade Exclusive Auction proceeds go to charity via the Magnolia Pearl Peace Warrior Foundation.
Our boots are on the ground in locations across the globe, applying the spirit of unified thriving through food distribution & further methods of practical encouragement.
We will be updating this page regularly with hard data regarding recipients & amounts donated. We are so grateful for your participation in making this world a little bit brighter for someone.
"We cannot live only for ourselves.
A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men".
- Herman Melville
With the support of the Magnolia Pearl family and friends,
and in cooperation with some of MP’s closest creative allies, the foundation has raised (6 Nov 2023):
● $4,043 for the Born this Way Foundation, - Founded in 2011 by Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, the Born this Way Foundation supports the mental health of young people and works with them to build a kinder and braver world. Focusing especially on the LGBTQIA+, Born This Way engages communities through high-impact programming, youth-led conversations, and strategic, cross-sectoral partnerships, to make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health. This use of the trademark “Born This Way Foundation” does not imply an endorsement.
● $1,559 for the Red Feather Development Corporation, a multi-layered organization that provides case management, education & outreach, and home safety and energy improvements to Indigenous American Communities - promoting community support, engagement, employment and more. The use of the trademark “Red Feather Development Group” does not imply an endorsement.
● $3,254 for the Sea Shepherds Conservation Society, - Since 1977, the Sea Shepherds Conservation Society has used direct action to defend marine life on the high seas & works with international authorities to tackle illegal fishing in sovereign waters. Their primary goal is to mobilize their fleet to protect ALL marine wildlife and enforce conservation law. Since its inception, the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society has grown into an unstoppable global movement with independent groups established in over 20 countries. This use of the trademark “Sea Shepherds Conservation Society” does not imply an endorsement.
● $6,824 for the Dempsey Center, spearheaded by actor Patrick Dempsey, the Dempsey Center provides cost-free personalized care through counseling, support groups, nutrition, integrative therapies, movement, fitness and more for individuals and families impacted by cancer. Primarily centered in Maine. This use of the trademark “The Dempsey Center” does not imply an endorsement.
● $40,000 for the Maui Strong Fund, (via the Hawai’i Community Foundation), which provides financial resources to support the immediate and long-term recovery needs for the people and places affected by the devastating Maui wildfires of August 2023. This use of the trademark “Hawai’i Community Foundation - Maui Strong Fund” does not imply an endorsement.
● $21,475 for the Musically Fed, an organization mobilizing the music industry in the fight against hunger and housing insecurity. Working with internationally-renowned artists (U2, Fleetwood Mac, Lizzo, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and more), promoters, management and venues nationwide to donate unused backstage meals to community organizations that feed the homeless, hungry and food insecure. Over the past five years, their Phoenix-based non-profit has provided over 20,000 meals to thousands in need across America, focusing on the veterans, the housing-insecure, seniors, and Indigenous Americans.
● $57, 715 for Project C.U.R.E.’s Benevolent Healthcare Foundation to provide life-saving medical equipment and supplies to hospitals and clinics in Ukraine and throughout the under-resourced world. Collaboration with Lauren Daigle and her team resulted in hefty donations, as well as prodigious proceeds raised from a bespoke t-shirt designed by Daigle and the MP Creative team.
Click here to learn more about Project C.U.R.E.
● $5,000 for the Pa’ia Youth & Cultural Center in Hawaii to provide life-skills classes, disaster preparedness and service learning, all from a base of cultural education. Funds were raised through a t-shirt design created with the legendary Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac.
Click here to learn more about the Pa’ia Youth & Cultural Center.
● $57,200 for CAF America, a validated international philanthropy organization that provides humanitarian aid across the globe. $39,300 of this was earmarked for the Voices of Children
Charitable Foundation, a visionary organization that maintains psychological and psychosocial
support to children affected by the war in Ukraine. The rest of the sum was allotted through
CAF America towards other Ukraine-based resource organizations including food banks. All
money was raised through t-shirt sales and other fundraising efforts
Click here to learn more about CAF America.
● $10,000 for Victims First in the wake of the Robb Elementary School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. Raised through auctioning off one-of-a-kind and tour pieces worn and autographed by Lauren Daigle, all funds went directly to families impacted by this tragedy.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions you may have about the Magnolia Pearl
Peace Warrior Foundation. We are equally as devoted to transparency as we are to collaboration and
communication in all our endeavors, and welcome your correspondence.
The Magnolia Pearl Peace Warrior foundation is an actively-operating 501c3 Non-Profit, incorporated November 2020, charter #C4665365
All funds donated through this processing fee are non-tax-deductible for shoppers on MP Trade.